LEGAL LOCK JOURNAL ISSN no. [2583-0384] is open access, peer-reviewed, quarterly published e-journal which provides a platform to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross-current of ideas on emerging matters. This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law.
The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
LEGAL LOCK JOURNAL is calling for unique and unpublished blogs for the 1st Special Edition on the auspicious day of International Labour Day!
Any writing related to International Labour Day.
Guidelines for special edition Articles/Blogs:
• Articles (1200-1500 words maximum)
• The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submission in any other format will not be accepted.
• The title of the manuscript should be appropriate and in a concise manner.
• The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
• The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
• Full name of all the author(s) must be given.
• The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
• A margin of 4 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper.
• Page borders shall not be used.
Entries to the Special Editions will be limited and free of cost.
Authors Will Be Provided:
A Soft copy of the Certificate of Publication.
Rs 150/- for the hard copy of the certificate. (plus any extra charges, if any)
Phone / Whatsapp: +91 9997113838
MAIL US YOUR SUBMISSION AT: legallockjournal@legallock36gmail-com