LEGAL LOCK JOURNAL is open access, peer-reviewed, and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross-current of ideas on emerging matters. This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law.
The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
LEGAL LOCK JOURNAL is calling for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments, for VOLUME 1 ISSUE II.
Authors Will Be Provided:
A Soft copy of the Certificate of Publication.
Any appropriate theme related to the socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
• The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submission in any other format will not be accepted.
• The title of the manuscript should be appropriate and in a concise manner.
• The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
• The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
• Full name of all the author(s) must be given.
• Any uniform method for citation should be followed. (Bluebook 20th ed.)
• The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
• A margin of 4 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper.
• Page borders shall not be used.
• Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
• Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
• Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
• Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Phone / Whatsapp: +91 9997113838
MAIL US YOUR SUBMISSION AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date Of Submission of Full Manuscript:
31st October, The publication/Certificate will be released on a rolling basis.