The Legal Lock Journal follows a quick & timely publication process wherein the whole publication process from submitting a manuscript by an author to publishing and issuing certificates of publication takes up to a maximum of 7 working days.
The Detailed Publication Process is as follows:
- The author(s) can submit their manuscript(s) through the submission form given here.
- Once the submission is received an acknowledgment mail with the Manuscript ID is sent to the author(s).
- After this the manuscript is sent to our reviewers, (Not to Editorial Board Members), who review the manuscript. (Read more about our review process here).
- If, the manuscript is selected the author/s is/are notified through a confirmation mail regarding the selection of their manuscripts.
- A Manuscript Processing Fee is required to be paid by the authors once their manuscript is selected for publication.
- Rs. 600 for a Single Authored manuscript
- Rs. 900 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author)
- Rs. 1100 for 3 authored manuscripts (Max. 3, including the author)
- After the successful payment of the processing fee, the research paper/manuscript is published.
- The authors are given a soft copy of their publication certificate via mail.